Sejak munculnya Android maka bagi penggemar Pascal selalu muncul pertanyaan:”Bisakah Pascal dan sejenisnya membuat aplikasi yang dapat dikenali oleh Android? Rasanya sangat menjengkelkan kalau program kesayangan ini tidak bisa berbuat apa-apa dengan munculnya sistem operasi Android.
Tapi syukurlah, akhirnya muncul juga dari komunitas Pascal, Free Pascal memunculkan rilis Pascalnya dengan nama CodeTyphon yang dapat dijalankan di berbagai OS. Begini penjelasannya.
CodeTyphon is the FREE “Pascal Visual Programming Studio”, for Cross-Platform Native Development, with Multi-CPU, Multi-OS, Multi-Platform and Cross-Build abilities.
Has Typhon VIDE (Visual Integrated Development Environment)+ FreePascal compiler+Tools+Free Components packages+Free Libraries and all these with full source and samples.
CodeTyphon Programming Studio is completely free of cost for you to enjoy and share. We believe we should use and distribute the software and content we promote to accomplish our mission of advancing free software. We provide free alternatives to proprietary code and content to make CodeTyphon completely free and redistributable for everyone. That way, anyone can use any of our work for their own purposes, without legal hassles, to further spread free software.
CodeTyphon has been designed to be simple to operate yet powerful enough to fulfill all your professional programming needs. We’ve added many new features to CodeTyphon over the course of its development. Our focus is on delivering power and usability at the same time and making your software development enjoyable without overloading your senses. We intend to continue improving and stabilizing CodeTyphon to give you the best programming experience possible.
We hope you will have a good time using CodeTyphon. If not, please help us make it better by reporting bugs and suggestions to our Forums.
This Project is licensed as: Freeware.
Silahkan langsung akses ke http://www.pilotlogic.com/sitejoom/
Bagi pengguna Ubuntu dapat langsung akses ke http://www.pilotlogic.com/sitejoom/index.php/forum/linux-development/2834-lab-codetyphon-on-ubuntu-14-04
This is a list of free and open source software packages: computer software licensed under free software licenses and open source licenses. Software that fits the Free Software Definition may be more appropriately called free software; the GNU project in particular objects to their works being referred to as open source. For more information about the philosophical background for open source software, see free software movement and Open Source Initiative. However, nearly all software meeting the Free Software Definition also meets the Open Source Definition and vice versa. A small fraction of the software that meets either definition is listed here.
- OpenCog A project that aims to build an artificial general intelligence (AGI) framework. OpenCog Prime is a specific set of interacting components designed to give rise to human-equivalent artificial general intelligence.
- Computer Vision
- AForge.NET Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics library for the .NET Framework
- OpenCV Computer Vision Library in C++
- Machine Learning
- ROS Robot Operating System
Electronic design automation (EDA)
- Blender; 3D modeling software written in Python and C++ that can make animations and games
- SimPy; queue-theoretic event-based simulator written in Python
- flightgear is a open source flight simulator written for windows,mac and linux.
Integrated Library System
Reference management software
Geographic Information Systems
- P-GRADE Portal — Grid portal software enabling the creation, execution and monitoring of workflows through high-level Web interfaces
Microscope image processing
Speech (synthesis and recognition)
Other assistive technology
Data storage and management
Database management systems (including administration)
- Environment for DeveLoping KDD-Applications Supported by Index-Structures (ELKI) – data mining software framework written in Java with a focus on clustering and outlier detection methods.
- jHepWork — Java-based data analysis framework
- Konstanz Information Miner (KNIME)
- Orange (software) — data visualization and data mining for novice and experts, through visual programming or Python scripting. Extensions for bioinformatics and text mining.
- RapidMiner — data mining software written in Java, fully integrating Weka, featuring 350+ operators for preprocessing, machine learning, visualization, etc.
- Scriptella ETL — ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) and script execution tool. Supports integration with J2EE and Spring. Provides connectors to CSV, LDAP, XML, JDBC/ODBC and other data sources.
- Weka — data mining software written in Java featuring machine learning operators for classification, regression, and clustering.
Data Visualization Components
- ParaView plotting and visualization functions developed by Sandia National Laboratory, capable of massively parallel flow visualization utilizing multiple computer processors
- VTK is a toolkit for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization.
Disk partitioning software
Enterprise search engines
ETLs (Extract Transform Load)
Networking and Internet
- Asterisk — Telephony and VoIP server
- Ekiga — Video conferencing application for GNOME and Microsoft Windows
- FreePBX — Front-end and advanced PBX configuration for Asterisk
- FreeSWITCH — Telephony platform
- Jitsi — Java VoIP and Instant Messaging client
- OpenSER – SIP proxy server, call router, and user agent registration server.
- QuteCom — Free Voice, Video and IM client application
- sipX — SIP Communications Server
- Slrn — a newsreader
- Twinkle — VOIP softphone
Peer-to-peer file sharing
Remote access and management
- Apache Cocoon — a web application framework
- Apache — the most popular web server
- AWStats — a log file parser and analyzer
- BookmarkSync — a tool for browsers
- Cherokee — Speedy, feature rich HTTP Server
- curl-loader – a powerful HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/FTPS loading and testing open-source tool
- Hiawatha — Secure, high performance and easy-to-configure HTTP Server
- HTTP File Server — a user friendly file server software with a drag and drop interface
- ICDL Crawling — a distributed web crawler based on Website Parse Template
- lighttpd — Resource sparing but also fast and full featured HTTP Server
- nginx — lightweight, high performance web server/reverse proxy and e-mail (IMAP/POP3) proxy
- NetKernel — an internet application server
- Piwik – a web analytics system
- Qcodo — a PHP5 framework
- Squid (software) — web proxy cache
- XAMPP — a package of web applications including Apache and MySQL
- Zope — a web application server
Other networking programs
Other educational programs
Graphical user interface
Content management systems
Audio editors / audio management
Multimedia codecs / containers / splitters
Other media packages
Be advised that available distributions of these systems can contain, or offer to build and install, added software that is neither free software nor open source.
Emulation and Virtualisation
Personal information managers
Programming language support
Debuggers (for testing and trouble-shooting)
Integrated development environments
Version control systems
Data loss prevention
Network and security monitoring
Secure Shell (ssh)
Other security programs
Bible study tools
Open source for Windows